About the Program
The classes have an integrated approach to the IELTS test, and include work on language and skills, including grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, speaking, listening, reading and writing. Students can add to these lessons in the elective classes. These classes build on the work covered in the main classes, focussing on specific sections of the test as well as overall fluency.
The classes use a range of methodologies and activities to help students learn and use the language. The classes use a set coursebook, and these are supplemented with authentic materials, video and interactive technology. Every two weeks there is a full practice test in class, which helps the teachers identify students’ strengths and weakness, and allows the students to check their progress and to give students authentic practice under exam conditions.
- Students who successfully complete our IELTS Preparation course…
- Are more confident in their use of English.Have a good understanding of the skills and language required for the test.
- Can use their language to the best of their ability to satisfy the demands of the test.
- Have a good foundation of the skills required for study in an English speaking environment
- Every Monday
- Mon – Fri
- Throughout the day
- from 09:00 – 17:15
- Intermediate (B1) to Advanced (C1/C2)
- Max class size 16
- 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 Lessons per week
- (1 lessons = 45mins)