About the Program
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners' goals and levels in French.
Course organisation and content:
Initial level test on Monday morningIntensive or Super intensive courses: 26 or 30 lessons per week with 20 lessons of general French and workshops:
- Level A1: 3 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Level A2: 3 to 5 worshops of reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- Levels B1, B2, C1: 3 to 5 workshops of reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- International classes of 12 students
- Homogeneous grouping of students: students are placed in classes according to the results of the initial level test
- Schedule: classes may take place in the morning or in the afternoon; Please contact us for more information.
- Qualified, experienced, native French teachers
- Communicative and task-based approach
- Groups of no more than 12 students to give each learner a bigger amount of time to speak and to encourage conversation and interaction
- Continuous assessment
- Extra study outside class
- Attendance and participation required for fast learning
- Course certificate based on the number of hours and level in French
Course key features:
- Programmes open to all levels
- A learning pace tailored to your needs
- Courses begin every Monday, all year round (except for beginners: fixed start dates) and for the duration of your choice (1 to 12 weeks)
- Individualised educational follow-up to guarantee the best progression
- 5 3-hour sessions / week (tastings, excursions, lessons)
- 2 wine workshops + 3 excursions to visit Castles in the wine country:
- Discover the many aspects of the Bordeaux wine world : History, trade and development, soils and specificities of each wine (red and white)
- The extreme originality of the production of Bordeaux wines, which is called « assemblage » (blending): become a winemaker for a day and make your own wine
- The secrets of wine making: how raisin turns into wine
- The « Art of Wine Tasting »: 3 steps to read the label on a wine bottle
School: France Langue
Looking for a full immersion with locals, or a moment-sharing experience with other world travelers?
France Langue offers a wide variety of high quality accommodations that will fit all tastes and budgets!
Host families, apart’hotels, residences, etc.
Travel worry-free, everything will be taken care of for you!
- Apart'Hotels: from €49 per night
- Host Families: from €30 per night
- Hotels: €97 per night
- Residences: from €41 per night
For more information about each accommodation option available, please check our Accommodation section.