Study abroad is a life-changing experience, opening students’ eyes to different ways of life and promoting understanding and tolerance. Research shows that students who study abroad are usually more confident, have higher grades and are more likely to graduate from the university with the better rates than the students who did not do that.
There are some reasons why you should think of study abroad:
- Do it while you are young and energetic, before you are tied down to one place
- Increase your confidence and independence
- Develop team-building and communication skills
- Strengthen career opportunities
- Practice, develop and hone your language skills
- Meet new friends from around the world, who you can share interests with and learn new ideas from
- Get new contacts and useful networks
- Immerse yourself in a different culture
- Opportunity to travel
- Expand your horizons and get to know other cultures
- Opportunity to study new subjects not available to you at your home university
- Have fun, try new food, new sports, activities, and entertainment
- Experience something different and an unforgettable. Instead of just visiting for a few days, you are living there three to four months
- Enhance employment opportunities. Students who had experience of study abroad are more appealing to companies to hire.
Each Programs will notify what your requirements are.
Application deadline is 12 weeks in advance before the program begins (but keep in mind, sooner is better).
Yes, in certain cases you may get a refund, but not at the full price.
You will be informed within 2 weeks.