Applicants must meet minimum GPA requirements for programs.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have finished at least two semesters of study at a U.S. or Canadian university or college.
For American university or college GPA is required to be minimum 2.5– 3.0.
Official transcript and 2 passport photos are required.
Recommendation letter, regarding GPA approve and personal statement, covering following sections:
- What is your aim to achieve and develop both academically and personally during the program?
- Why have you chosen to study at the particular university?
- Portfolio of your work may be required for some universities. Please check with our consultants if a portfolio is required for your area of interest.
- If your GPA is below 2.8 – 3.0, please let us know before applying, as your chances of acceptance will be varying depends on how lower your GPA than required.
- For some programs, applicants with a lower GPA may still apply but must supplement their application by submitting 2 recommendation letters from university/college and an essay explaining why your GPA is low and why do you want to study abroad.
- Applicants who have not started college yet are considered in a case-by-case basis for some programs. Higher than minimum GPA, 2 recommendation letters and intent letter are required in order to prove an ability to cope with the university/college program.
- All applicants MUST HAVE a valid passport with them by application deadline.
- Please, make sure you submitted your application for passport at least 9 weeks before the application deadline for your program.